Hello, I'm Tanya Ventress a current student from Cleveland College of Art and Design in Hartlepool (originally from York). I'm studying BA (Hons) Textiles and Surface Design and I'm currently in the Madness of third year. I have ambitions of a teaching career but at the moment I'm hoping to persue my career of Surface Design.

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Professional Stuff

So today has been a trial of many different things I have had to be getting on with. I have finally caught up with where I think I should be for professional studies and am slowly but surely coming to realise that I'm really going to struggle finding a work experience that is affordable and that results in employment.... but aside from that I've been buzzing along with business cards and letterheads!

No comments:

Post a Comment