Hello, I'm Tanya Ventress a current student from Cleveland College of Art and Design in Hartlepool (originally from York). I'm studying BA (Hons) Textiles and Surface Design and I'm currently in the Madness of third year. I have ambitions of a teaching career but at the moment I'm hoping to persue my career of Surface Design.

Thursday 11 November 2010

Time time time

Third year is absolute madness!! With the project of trying to get 2 screen changes and with only one week extra to the second years projects when we did half as much it is absolute insanity. The print rooms are manic as both years have the same deadline, and my screens are large and take up a lot of space. I officially plan not to ever use a large screen if I go on to do this in later life.

And yet I'm in ore and inspired by everyone around me, with some people doing up to 6 screen changes for their designs, I'm worrying all the more. I'm beginning to find time management more fun as it goes on as I can then step back and decide what to do next as well as spending time calming myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment