Hello, I'm Tanya Ventress a current student from Cleveland College of Art and Design in Hartlepool (originally from York). I'm studying BA (Hons) Textiles and Surface Design and I'm currently in the Madness of third year. I have ambitions of a teaching career but at the moment I'm hoping to persue my career of Surface Design.

Thursday 28 October 2010

First Post (well kind of)

So I have just realised I have made the very silly mistake of registering the wrong email to my web address this is my second attempt at a blog.

This is the start of my third year doing BA (hons) Textiles and Surface Design and I am eager to progress this year.

My name is Tanya Ventress and the spirit of my minor project is of adventure.
The theme however is geometric florals and iridescent fish.

It is already becoming a challenging year fast and it is confirming my opinion that the education system should be better spread over the year, i.e. there is no need for it to be this stress full!

Anyway this up and coming week will hopefully be the start of my print exploration and i will post as it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment